Wednesday Writing Challenge Week 3, #3.
10 interesting facts about myself
This week’s Wednesday Writing Challenge is #3, 10 interesting facts about myself. I figured this was another great way of introducing myself and maybe share some interesting and rather not so interesting facts about myself.
- I have one tattoo, a butterfly on my left shoulder blade. I’d love to get a few more in the future. It was inspired by Drew Barrymore’s tattoo and my cousin Jacquie and I have the same tatto0., different spots, different colors.
- You already know I’m a TV junkie, but I’m also a Hallmark tv junkie. I love watching the Hallmark movies of the week and my secret fantasy in life is to be an extra in one or be the leading lady who gets the man of her dreams.
- My favorite drink at Starbucks is a Venti Sweet Green Tea Lemonade. Sometimes when I’m trying to be healthy, I’ll take it with 3 pumps of sweetener or no sweetener at all.
- I’m a night owl. I have a hard time falling asleep at night, and will often stay up until 2-3 in the morning catching up on my DVR.
- My favorite foods are bell peppers and key lime yogurt.
- My perfect vacation would be in NYC. I’ve been dreaming about visiting the city ever since I was in high school. Locations I would want to see are different now, but still, to see the fall foliage, springtime at Central Park, or the window displays at Christmastime. Any time is a great time to visit the city.
- I love Christmas movies. I love how cheerful they can be and how family oriented they are. I can watch them all year long and I often do. My favorite Christmas movie is The Holiday.
- I am an only child between my mom and dad. I do have one siblings on my dad’s side, 2 sisters and 1 brother that lives in Illinois.
- When I was little, I wanted to be a Broadway dancer. As a child, I took tap, dance, and ballet.
- My favorite movie of all time is the Wizard of Oz.