A few weeks ago, my cousin Jacquie shared a 30-day writing challenge. I loved it. I thought it would be a great way to share more about me and to help become a better writer. So, I’ve decided to turn the challenge into a weekly feature. Every Wednesday, I’ll pick a prompt at random and share. If you love the idea, go ahead and snag. Share your blog post in the comments, as I’d love to get to know more about my readers too. If the challenge has a strike-through, I’ve already picked that number.
The list and the first entry are behind the cut.
- Your earliest memory.
- Your first love and first kiss, if separate, discuss both.
10 interesting facts about yourself.
- A place you would live, but have never visited.
- Someone who fascinates you and why.
What tattoos you have and if they have any meaning.
- A book you love and one you didn’t.
- Your feelings on ageism.
- A fruit you dislike and why.
- Your current relationship, if single, discuss that too.
- Two words/phrases that make you laugh.
- Your commute to and from work/school, etc.
- Your life in 7 years.
- 3 pet peeves.
- Bullet your entire day.
- A quote you try to live by.
Your favorite color and why.
- 5 fears that you have.
Put your music player on shuffle and write the first 3 songs that play and what your initial thought is.
- Your zodiac/horoscope and whether you think it fits you.
- Your morning routine.
- Something you miss.
- Things you’d say to an ex.
- What you wore today.
- The word/phrase you use constantly.
One thing you’re excited for. Something you don’t leave your house without.
- How important is your education?
5 ways to win your heart. Something you’re currently worrying about.
Week 1, #26. One thing you’re excited for!
Yes, this works out perfectly. This coming weekend, my sister in law and her family are coming to visit. We have plans to drive north to The Grand Canyon and next week, spend a day in Sedona. Since moving to Arizona 10 years ago, we’ve never made this trip as a family, so I’m super excited. I have visited Sedona several times in the past with friends, but not with my family. Our plans include hiking, sight-seeing and there will be plenty of photo opportunities. I’ve wanted to share my photography on the site, so this will be a great beginning. With our local temperatures reaching 100plus over the weekend, I am looking forward to the cool 80-degree daytime weather and a wonderful 40 degrees at night.
Be on the lookout next week for the exciting blog post about the trip and if you want to know anything specific about me, leave a prompt number in the comments. Suggestions are welcome.